TamNguyen

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
TamNguyen

Nơi chia sẻ nguồn tự liệu, phần mềm hữu dụng. Nơi trao đổi kinh nghiệm trong giảng dạy bộ môn tiếng Anh

Topic 7 - Where do you live?

bigbigworld32
    bigbigworld32
    Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 92
    Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Topic 7 - Where do you live? Empty Topic 7 - Where do you live?

Bài gửi by bigbigworld32 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:31 am

Where do you live?

I live in a village in countryside of Thoi Lai province. Because of being far away from Can Tho city center, it is a quiet place where the influence of the city is not much. Therefore, there are many pleasures of living in my hometown.
    Firstly, there are many tall trees everywhere which is good for health and provide shade from the sun and keep the village cool. In the village, people always enjoy fresh air around the year. They aren’t stressed because they get rid of noise. It’s very wonderful to see the sunset and paddy-field in the afternoon.
    Finally, people are friendly and helpful. They are simple in the thought and behavior. They usually help each other when someone is in trouble. We will feel safe when living among friends and simple people because we rarely see social crimes in the village.
    In short, my hometown really brings a lot of pleasures and happiness.

Hôm nay: Fri May 10, 2024 7:15 am