TamNguyen

Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
TamNguyen

Nơi chia sẻ nguồn tự liệu, phần mềm hữu dụng. Nơi trao đổi kinh nghiệm trong giảng dạy bộ môn tiếng Anh

Topic 1 - Children are engaged in some kind of paid work

bigbigworld32
    bigbigworld32
    Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 92
    Đến từ : Cần Thơ

Topic 1 - Children are engaged in some kind of paid work Empty Topic 1 - Children are engaged in some kind of paid work

Bài gửi by bigbigworld32 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:15 am

In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibilities.

There is no doubt that children can learn many things from their school and surroundings. Some people believe that children should have a paid job which will give many precious experiences. However, the others hold the opposite view point. In my opinion, they both have advantages and disadvantages.
                From one side, the children have many benefits. Firstly, they can learn how to arrange time to be able to combine their studying and earning money. Secondly, the children learn how to save money and keep their budget. Because they have to work hard for earning money, so they will spend in a planned way for expenses. Thirdly, the children gain new experience and knowledge working with new people. They feel more independently and spend their time or money more careful.
                From the other side, the children can have not enough time to meet their course requirements. Sometimes it may result in a failure on an exam and a waste of money and time. From my everyday experience and observation, the children require more time to study new materials and prepare for an exam. Others, at the same, can understand new materials easily. Therefore, my point is that parents should decide for their children whether they will be able to combine their studying and his working. In addition, it is quite likely that the children will have no time for outdoor activities, movies and their friends.
                In summary, I think that a working experience will give the children more benefits in the future than it takes from them in the present.

Hôm nay: Fri May 10, 2024 5:25 am